A performance around the literary universe of the Ecuadorian writer Pablo Palacio.
A production of FIALV, Festival Internacional de Artes Vivas Loja, Ministerio de Cultura y Patrimonia del Ecuador, Autumn 2018.
Research residence at HELLERAU - European Center for the Arts Dresden, 17th-30th June 2018.
“Its texture, its secrets, its perfect disorder. A toast for its characters.
A man of many edges that no one can ever limit”
Palacio is still one of the most valuable representatives of the Latin American avant-garde. He was a writer who lived always outside the established. He was an eternal rebel who never gave in to his thoughts, the essayists and critics never forgave him that stubbornness. His contemporaries totally marginalized him because he did not fit into the system, and he, too, did not want to fit in there. He was an "illegible" writer according to tradition, who, in his totalitarian face, tries to homogenise everything, denying those who do not enter into its logic. That is why they marginalized Palacio, who came to question the very bases of the literary canon of his time.
On this page u may keep abreast of the most relevant news about🤝
💗Moreover, OUR WEBSITE is also READY!
From now you can check all details about Riga / ON and register for the project here:
A lot of thanks for Share and Invite those who may be interested!
- ARGENTINA, Rosario - October 15th -Festival El Cruce - Cualquier Mañana (Álvaro Esteban & Laura Aris) + Open Wound + Antípodas (Álvaro Esteban).
- CHILE, Valparaiso - October 21th - Festival DanzaAlBorde - Open Wound.
- PERU, Lima - October 25th - teatro ICPNA de Miraflores/ Danza Viva Perú - Cualquier Mañana (Álvaro Esteban & Laura Aris) + Open Wound + Antípodas (Álvaro Esteban)
- VITORIA, Bask Country (ES) - December 17th - Sala Baratza - Let Sleeping Dogs Lie.
- ARGENTINA, Rosario - Festival El Cruce - Power Sources workshop October 11th -14th.
- CHILE, Valparaiso - Festival DanzaAlBorde - Power Sources workshop October 18th -20th.
- PERU, Lima - Danza Viva - Power Sources workshop October 23th -25th.
- BUENOS AIRES - October 1-3 (to be confirmed)
- VITORIA, Bask Country (ES) - Sala Baratza (TBC)
I will be traveling very soon to Argentina, Chile and Perú!
soon more news!
Check out the new trailer of the Of No Fixed Abode by Jos Baker
We shared the opening night at Sismògraf festival in Spain of both our solos!
New trailer of "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie" a solo work by Laura Aris
Successful premier of Richard Strauss’ masterpiece Salome with standing ovation!
Fantastic debut of Malin Byström!!!
An opera directed by Ivo Van Hove with choreography by Wim Vandekeybus and the conductor Daniele Gatti leading the amazing Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, at Dutch National Opera & Ballet in Amsterdam.
It was a pleasure to be part of it and coached Malin for her dance.
more info at http://www.operaballet.nl/